1 Tbl. Butter
2 cloves garlic
1/2 - 1/4 c. sun dried tomatoes
1 c. chicken broth
1 c. whipping cream
2 chicken breasts
1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. pepper
2 tsp. olive oil - optional. I don't know where it goes in the recipe and don't think it is really needed.
1 Tbl. basil - or less
12 oz. pasta - penne or angel hair (the whole box, 16 oz., is too much) Fresh Parmesan cheese
Melt butter, cook garlic. Add chicken broth and cook with sundried tomatoes for 10 minutes. Add cream and spices and simmer until thick, about 5 min. Pour over cooked pasta. Add sliced grilled chicken on top and sprinkle with fresh Parmesan cheese.
I start the pasta boiling and cook the chicken while I make the sauce. I cooked the sauce with the cream in too long once and it cooked down to where there was less sauce. I think if you cook it for about 5 minutes with the cream, that should be long enough.
~From the kitchen of Paige H.
No comments:
Post a Comment